It's common these days for us to let our blood sugar and weight get the best of us, especially when it comes to our diet. Often times people buy fat burners, weight loss shakes, and try extreme diets to manage their situation, but research tells us this is most often ineffective for both our health, and our wallet.
SENSOLIN isn't here to provide a magical effect with a secret solution, but instead aims to help your own body get back to where it should be by giving you the all natural compounds that organically support the human body with hunger and glucose utilization.
We formulated SENSOLIN with the three most powerful and all natural ingredients we could gather from decades of independent research to specifically battle weight gain, blood sugar, and insulin resistance.
- Berberine HCL
- Chromium Picolinate
- Ceylon Cinnamon Oil
How Sensolin Helps
Taking a serving of SENSOLIN with each meal may help you:
- Eliminate Crashes After Eating
- Control Insatiable Hunger and Cravings For Sugars and Carbs
- Increase Your Ability To Lose Stubborn Body Fat (Especially The Midsection)
- Increase Mental Focus
- Control Insulin Resistance
All of which is done with ZERO synthetic ingredients and unwanted fillers.
Don't take our word for it? We wouldn't either, that's why we stand by our 60 day "be better" money back guarantee for absolutely any reason in which you are unsatisfied!
*Backed By Independent Research:
- Matthews, M. “Use Cinnamon to Improve Insulin Sensitivity.” Muscle For Life Use Cinnamon to Improve Insulin Sensitivity Comments. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 June 2015.
- Hess-Fischl, Amy. “What Is Insulin?” – Important Hormone Allows Your Body to Use Sugar (glucose). N.p., 28 Apr. 2014. Web. 06 June 2015.
- Liver Doctor. (September, 14, 2015). 12 signs of insulin resistance.
- "Increasing Insulin Sensitivity Is the Key to Fat Loss." COACH CALORIE. Web. 02 May 2016.
- Zhang, Yifei, Xiaoying Li, Dajin Zou, Wei Liu, Jialin Yang, Na Zhu, Li Huo, Miao Wang, Jie Hong, Peihong Wu, Guoguang Ren, and Guang Ning. "Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes and Dyslipidemia with the Natural Plant Alkaloid Berberine."The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 93.7 (2008): 2559-565. Print.
- Dong, Hui, Nan Wang, Li Zhao, and Fuer Lu. "Berberine in the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012 (2012): 1-12. Print.
- Yan, Hong-Mei, Ming-Feng Xia, Yan Wang, Xin-Xia Chang, Xiu-Zhong Yao, Sheng-Xiang Rao, Meng-Su Zeng, Yin-Fang Tu, Ru Feng, Wei-Ping Jia, Jun Liu, Wei Deng, Jian-Dong Jiang, and Xin Gao. "Efficacy of Berberine in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease."PLOS ONE PLoS ONE 10.8 (2015). Print.
- Pérez-Rubio, Karina G., Manuel González-Ortiz, Esperanza Martínez-Abundis, José A. Robles-Cervantes, and María C. Espinel-Bermúdez. "Effect of Berberine Administration on Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, and Insulin Secretion." Metabolic Syndrome and Related Disorders11.5 (2013): 366-69. Print.
- "Cinnamon - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects."Independent Analysis on Supplements & Nutrition. Web. 02 May 2016.
- "Chromium - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects."Independent Analysis on Supplements & Nutrition. Web. 02 May 2016.
- "Office of Dietary Supplements - Chromium." Chromium — Health Professional Fact Sheet. Web. 02 May 2016.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product results may vary from person to person.
Information provided on this site is solely for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing of any medications or supplements. Only your healthcare provider should diagnose your healthcare problems and prescribe treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your healthcare provider before starting any supplement, diet or exercise program, before taking any medications or receiving treatment, particularly if you are currently under medical care. Make sure you carefully read all product labeling and packaging prior to use. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, do not take any supplements without first consulting and obtaining the approval of your healthcare provider.