REDWOOD is the research-backed all natural supplement designed to specifically address the underlying health deficiencies that lead to ED
THE PROBLEM WITH A QUICK FIX
Circulatory problems are the number one reason that men face trouble in the bedroom...not being able to "perform" properly can be aggravating and embarrassing, to say the least...
The problem with most pharmaceutical supplements is that they neglect the underlying issues causing ED. Instead of helping men permanently improve their ED symptoms, they provide a temporary fix. Using these synthetic drugs is basically like creating a medical "robot erection".
What’s worse is that synthetic drugs like sildenafil citrate (generic name for Viagra®) have a host of adverse side effects including (1):
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Painful Erections (lasting for several hours)
- Lowering of blood pressure to unsafe levels (if taken with other blood-related drugs)
One of the most critical components that lead to proper erectile health is Nitric Oxide (NO), which is mainly responsible for vascular relaxation.(1) Improving natural levels of NO may improve blood pressure regulation and ultimately help men avoid erectile dysfunction.
WHAT MAKES REDWOOD REVOLUTIONARY?
REDWOOD is designed to increase your body's nitric oxide levels which may improve your ability to naturally achieve erections WITHOUT all of the negative side effects that come with using synthetic and chemical laden drugs.
REDWOOD may help you achieve the following Primary Benefits:
- Improved Erectile Health and Strength
- The Return of Morning Wood
- Improved Ability to Achieve an Erection Naturally
- Heal and Repair Varicose Veins
- Improved Circulation Throughout Entire Body
- Increased Natural Nitric Oxide Production
If you are looking for a quick-fix solution (like most synthetic medication) that treat your ED symptoms temporarily, then REDWOOD is probably not for you. However, if you are looking for a safe, medical alternative that works to address the underlying problems causing your ED symptoms AND reclaim your ability to achieve a firm erection naturally, then REDWOOD is what you've been looking for!
*Backed By Public Research:
Theobald, M. (2016). 8 lifestyle changes and natural treatments for ED. Retrieved from everydayhealth.com
- Examine. (2016). Garlic. Retrieved from Examine.com
- Yan, J., & Fan, Z. (2011). Meta-analysis of the effect of garlic on blood pressure. International Journal of Cardiology, 152. doi:10.1016/j.ijcard.2011.08.750
- Examine. (2016). Horse chestnut extract. Retrieved from examine.com
- Examine. (2016). Pycnogenol. Retrieved from examine.com
- Examine. (2016). Vitamin c. Retrieved from examine.com
- Mousa, A. S., & Mousa, S. A. (2007). Cellular effects of garlic supplements and antioxidant vitamins in lowering marginally high blood pressure in humans: Pilot study. Nutrition Research, 27(2), 119-123. doi:10.1016/j.nutres.2007.01.001
- "Venous Leak, Vascular Disease, and Erectile Dysfunction." WebMD. WebMD. Web. 21 Apr. 2016.
- Enseleit, F., I. Sudano, D. Periat, S. Winnik, M. Wolfrum, A. J. Flammer, G. M. Frohlich, P. Kaiser, A. Hirt, S. R. Haile, N. Krasniqi, C. M. Matter, K. Uhlenhut, P. Hogger, M. Neidhart, T. F. Luscher, F. Ruschitzka, and G. Noll. "Effects of Pycnogenol on Endothelial Function in Patients with Stable Coronary Artery Disease: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Cross-over Study." European Heart Journal 33.13 (2012): 1589-597. Print.
- Nishioka, Kenji, Takayuki Hidaka, Shuji Nakamura, Takashi Umemura, Daisuke Jitsuiki, Junko Soga, Chikara Goto, Kazuaki Chayama, Masao Yoshizumi, and Yukihito Higashi. "Pycnogenol, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract, Augments Endothelium-Dependent Vasodilation in Humans."Hypertension Research Hypertens Res 30.9 (2007): 775-80. Print.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product results may vary from person to person.
Information provided on this site is solely for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing of any medications or supplements. Only your healthcare provider should diagnose your healthcare problems and prescribe treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your healthcare provider before starting any supplement, diet or exercise program, before taking any medications or receiving treatment, particularly if you are currently under medical care. Make sure you carefully read all product labeling and packaging prior to use. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, do not take any supplements without first consulting and obtaining the approval of your healthcare provider.
1. How do you take it?
We recommend you take 3 capsules every 12 hours (for example, at 8am and 8pm) for the first two weeks of use to maximize blood flow benefits. After this you can move to taking 3 capsules once per day.
2. Do you need to cycle it?
No. The formula will remain effective even with continued use.
3. Are there any side effects?
4. What should I stack this with for help with ED?
We recommend the potent stack of Redwood, Liquid Ginseng, and Testro-X.
The formulation in REDWOOD includes all-natural ingredients backed by multiple clinical studies.
Garlic 4:1 Extract
Garlic is filled with nitrates and contains a compound called quercetin, which is linked to increased NO levels in various studies.(2) In fact, studies have found that garlic is more effective at dropping high blood pressure than most drugs on the market! (3)
Nitric Oxide levels play a critical role in erectile function through increasing blood flow through blood vessels, so producing high levels naturally is key for gaining erectile strength.
The recommended dosage for garlic extract is 600-1,200mg a day, usually divided into multiple doses.(2) REDWOOD includes 300 mg per serving (taken 2 times daily for a total of 600 mg).
Horse Chestnut Extract
Chestnut extract (also known as Aesculus hippocastanum) comes from a tree native to the Balkan Peninsula but found throughout the northern hemisphere. It has been shown to be beneficial for healing varicose veins as well as improve venous circulation health. (4)
Varicose Veins and Venous Insufficiency (as well as other circulatory problems) is commonly found in men with E.D. In fact, it has been reported that 50-70% of men experience E.D. as a result of vascular diseases.(9) Horse Chestnut extract has been shown to reduce some symptoms of poor blood circulation, such as varicose veins, pain, tiredness, swelling in the legs, and water retention.
So not only does Horse Chestnut extract have the potential to improve blood flow, but it may also work to eliminate and stop the formation of varicose veins!
The recommended dosage for horse chestnut extract is 400-600mg, with aescin standardization at 100-150 mg daily. It is also recommended to split this dose daily, so Redwood does just that.(5) REDWOOD contains 300 mg (75 mg aescin) per servings (taken twice daily for a total of 600 mg/150 mg).
Pine Bark Extract
Pine Bark Extract (an ingredient in Pycnogenol™) has a plethora of science backing up it’s effects as a blood flow enhancer.(5) It works to increase natural levels of nitrogen oxide and induce cardio-protective effects that help to improve erectile dysfunction.(1) There are several studies on Pycnogenol™ showing its ability to increases nitric oxide, improves blood flow, and reduces the symptoms of venous leakage.(9,10)
The recommended dosage for pine bark extract is 100-200 mg.(5) REDWOOD contains 100mg per serving (taken twice daily for a total of 200 mg).
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
It’s a well known medical fact that vitamin C increases nitric oxide production in the body, and that it also protects the molecules.(7) Interestingly enough, there is evidence showing that the combination of Garlic and Vitamin C may reduce diastolic and systolic blood pressure and increase drastically increase nitric oxide output. (up to 200%!) (7)