I love your product, I' m diabetic and it has helped out a lot. It has helped me lower my glucose levels. On the other hand, I think the product is bit too expensive for a months use. I'd pay $30-$35, that's just my opinion. I use other products like Moringa powder and hebal teas that also help me lower my glucose levels a long with exercise and is no where near $50. I tried it out but I think its a bit expensive.
this product has helped me tremendously on my sugar levels. before trying this product, I would check my sugar levels in the mornings and they were in the high 180's which is not good. I saw your ads on facebook and thought why not try although I was skeptical at first. Since using this product know for 3 months, I have noticed my sugar levels come from the 180's in the mornings to a normal 100. blows my mind how this product can do that for me. This product works for me and want to say thank you.
I have been using sensolin for the past 2 months and have seen my sugar numbers in the morning in normal levels. Before trying this product my sugar levels where in the high 180's in the morning but since using sensolin the levels are in the normal 90's and I truly love this product. I will continue to keep using this product along with my other diabetic medication to help my levels to be normal. thank you for this product
I'm constantly hungry and have low blood sugar. Sensolin makes it so I stay full longer and no blood sugar lows.
Enjoy the product, actual have list a little weight while in it. Don't know what it does for my sugars but I feel better!
Sensolin supports your blood sugar levels naturally by giving your body the right high-quality nutrients it can use efficiently to support glucose regulation, with each ingredient documented in 23 peer-reviewed research studies that prove they're successful in taking control of your blood sugar.†
By taking Sensolin with each meal, you begin to support your blood sugar levels, absorption of nutrients and increased insulin sensitivity, and get your health back on track.
"This product has helped me tremendously on my sugar levels. Before trying this product, I would check my sugar levels in the mornings and they were in the high 180's which is not good. I saw your ads on Facebook and thought why not try although I was skeptical at first. Since using this product now for 3 months, I have noticed my sugar levels come from the 180's in the mornings to a normal 100. Blows my mind how this product can do that for me. This product works for me and want to say thank you."
- Virginia S.
"My experience with Sensolin has been very positive. I am an insulin dependent type 1 diabetic and my insulin doses have dropped since taking Sensolin. The lower doses are more effective and control of my blood sugar levels has been easier to maintain."
- Dennis M.
"Great. The Sensolin has assisted with suppressing my appetite but the greater benefit is helping keep my blood sugar numbers down. I went from taking 60 units of insulin daily and climbing, trulicity, and 2000 mg of metformin daily to 2500 mg metformin and 20 units of insulin daily while my numbers are under 150. It has allowed me to be more insulin sensitive."
- Teresa T.
Our customers absolutely LOVE the results they see with Sensolin. More importantly, they love knowing their low blood sugar may be an issue of the past. They get to start a new chapter knowing each day, their blood sugar levels are being supported and protected.†
We’re sure you’ll experience these same results, but if Sensolin does not live up to your expectations for any reason, we’re more than happy to refund your entire order within 60 days, even if you have opened the bottle and tried the product.
Just call us at 800-214-9820 to let us know what you were not satisfied with and why.
*Backed By Independent Research:
Matthews, M. “Use Cinnamon to Improve Insulin Sensitivity.” Muscle For Life Use Cinnamon to Improve Insulin Sensitivity Comments. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 June 2015.
- Hess-Fischl, Amy. “What Is Insulin?” – Important Hormone Allows Your Body to Use Sugar (glucose). N.p., 28 Apr. 2014. Web. 06 June 2015.
- Liver Doctor. (September, 14, 2015). 12 signs of insulin resistance.
- "Increasing Insulin Sensitivity Is the Key to Fat Loss." COACH CALORIE. Web. 02 May 2016.
- Zhang, Yifei, Xiaoying Li, Dajin Zou, Wei Liu, Jialin Yang, Na Zhu, Li Huo, Miao Wang, Jie Hong, Peihong Wu, Guoguang Ren, and Guang Ning. "Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes and Dyslipidemia with the Natural Plant Alkaloid Berberine."The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 93.7 (2008): 2559-565. Print.
- Dong, Hui, Nan Wang, Li Zhao, and Fuer Lu. "Berberine in the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012 (2012): 1-12. Print.
- Yan, Hong-Mei, Ming-Feng Xia, Yan Wang, Xin-Xia Chang, Xiu-Zhong Yao, Sheng-Xiang Rao, Meng-Su Zeng, Yin-Fang Tu, Ru Feng, Wei-Ping Jia, Jun Liu, Wei Deng, Jian-Dong Jiang, and Xin Gao. "Efficacy of Berberine in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease."PLOS ONE PLoS ONE 10.8 (2015). Print.
- Pérez-Rubio, Karina G., Manuel González-Ortiz, Esperanza Martínez-Abundis, José A. Robles-Cervantes, and María C. Espinel-Bermúdez. "Effect of Berberine Administration on Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, and Insulin Secretion." Metabolic Syndrome and Related Disorders11.5 (2013): 366-69. Print.
- "Cinnamon - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects."Independent Analysis on Supplements & Nutrition. Web. 02 May 2016.
- "Chromium - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects."Independent Analysis on Supplements & Nutrition. Web. 02 May 2016.
- "Office of Dietary Supplements - Chromium." Chromium — Health Professional Fact Sheet. Web. 02 May 2016.